Vibe/Leslie in one Pedal?

Theorywolf

I'm in need of a vibe pedal, but also need the leslie effect...doing alot of texas blues in a band setting. Will say a Deja Vibe also give me a Leslie effect? If not, what do I need? What are the best in the market for these effects? Thanks for your help!

Mike

I'm in need of a vibe pedal, but also need the leslie effect...doing alot of texas blues in a band setting. Will say a Deja Vibe also give me a Leslie effect? If not, what do I need? What are the best in the market for these effects? Thanks for your help!

Mike
Boss RT20.

Eskimo_Joe

Rocker, roller, way out of controller
I could be wrong, but I don't think a pedal exists that does a real convincing Leslie sound, so asking for a a vibe and a Leslie in the same pedal...

seltaeb

Silver Supporting Member
I really like my DLS RotoSim. I've had it for about a week now, and I think it's pretty convincing. What makes it great is the tweakability.

A real Leslie is a little bit warmer, I'm sure, but the RotoSim sounds really good on some of those George Harrison and Eric Clapton riffs.

55Junior

The Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory includes both a Univibe effect and a pretty decent Leslie effect. You use the pedal to control speed. It also includes a couple wahs, a flanger, etc.

Joe

Shawn3786

Voodoo Labs Micro Vibe is awesome! It gives you not only the vibe effect but also the Leslie effect. It's simulation of the rotary speaker is just excellent. They got for $150 new and aren't hard to find. This is the gold.

Eliguitar

Silver Supporting Member
The Digitech EX-7 Expression Factory includes both a Univibe effect and a pretty decent Leslie effect. You use the pedal to control speed. It also includes a couple wahs, a flanger, etc.

Joe

+1

I have the EX7 and it does the job well

Trending Topics

Top Bottom