• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Vibe pedals in boss size enclosure

trower

[geer/peyj] hubris confusion paralysis by analysis
Gold Supporting Member
Dry Bell Vibe Machine. Mine should be here soon; very excited to give it a whirl.
These do look very cool, designed along the same lines as the Voodoo Vibe Jr? (no photo cells?) Amazing looking and options galore, let me know if it don't work out :p

mmolteratx

These do look very cool, designed along the same lines as the Voodoo Vibe Jr? (no photo cells?) Amazing looking and options galore, let me know if it don't work out :p
No, it uses the original Uni-Vibe circuit. Just incredibly well executed.

tinkercity

Silver Supporting Member
The Wilson Haze Vibe isn't as small as a Boss but is still quite small and really great. Absolutely worth a look. Cheers, M.

TC electronics Shaker...the size of a mxr or mi audio crunch box...very small foot print, LOTS of control (4 knobs AND a mini toggle)

Great pedal...love it...I can set it very subtly so you cant tell its vibe, but it adds a cool effect to the tone...or I can set it so wobbly it makes you puke!

trower

[geer/peyj] hubris confusion paralysis by analysis
Gold Supporting Member
is the Jetter Vibe any good. I read that it has a high input impedance.
I had a Jetter Vibe and couldn't sell it fast enough. I thought it was too phasey. It wasn't for me.

Trending Topics