Vibe Question

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by guitarb, Jul 9, 2008.

1. guitarb

guitarb Member

Recently got a MoFaux and stuck it at the backend of my chain like I do with any of my modulation pedals. But it did not like my Zendrive or Timmy being pushed thru it. Both of these pedals are nearly dimed on volume...so I'm thinking that might be it...anyway...I put the Mofaux in front of the OD's and it cleared up. I'm just wondering if there is something I'm missing here...or have any of you put your vibe in front of your OD's?

2. Ed Reed

Ed Reed Senior Member

3. coolhand78

coolhand78 Supporting Member

definitely vibe in front of od... And after fuzz... All the cool kids are doing it! :)

4. guitarb

guitarb Member

Yo Luke......I'm just scratching my head on this because I never had this problem with my G4...(which I stupidly sold awhile ago).

5. coolhand78

coolhand78 Supporting Member

I cant explain the why's of it, all i know is that it works better this way, I only run my delay at the end of the chain, i have a rotosphere that i run right after my Mojovibe... then onto the OD's... I'll probably chuck my RC booster in between the Roto and the OD's ;) but i'll have to play around with it... I'm also a fuzz before wah kinda guy too, i wonder if there is some sort of freudian thing here...? ;)

6. Lightningrt

Lightningrt Member