Vibe setting for Nova Modulator?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Soundhound, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Soundhound

Soundhound Member

I have one incoming and anticipate using it for tremolo, light chorus etc. But if it could do a decent vibe that would be a bonus.

Has anyone gotten a vibe sound they like out of it. And if so, is it a factory preset, or maybe something you cobbled together?

thanks!

2. Soundhound

Soundhound Member

Nobody? No Vibe love for the Nova Mod?

3. Soundhound

Soundhound Member

4. Soundhound

Soundhound Member

5. Soundhound

Soundhound Member

thought I'd resurrect this thread in case anyone had found a way to get a vibe sound out of the nova mod??

6. Soundhound

Soundhound Member

7. Soundhound

Soundhound Member

no Nova Mod vibe magic?

8. hubberjub

hubberjub Member

I haven't had a lot of luck with mine. It's a little too pristine for my tastes.

9. 89strat

89strat Member

How 'bout now? Anyone?

10. roflo

roflo Member

I am bummed no one is chiming in here I had a Killer leslie sound and somehow it got erased ...in fact all my sound I spent two months on got erased....I have no idea how this happen............I am soooooo bummed......hope a few chime in here to get a few starting points back.....I started trying to dial stuff in tonight with no luck.

11. IRG

IRG Member

So how is this pedal overall? I don't see a lot of mention of it, but the clips sounded nice, and for the amount of modulation I use, I could see this replacing it all.

12. roflo

roflo Member

This pedal is very nice sounding (and im an analog snob) and very versatile with two seperate mod engines and 9 preset slots with a manual mode also............only negative is its not very aesy to use in a live setting.....I tend to reach down with my finger to scrol through the preset mode...........also holding down the preset button for more than a second or two will overwrite your preset and lock in where the knobs are turn as a preset........maybe thats what happened to me......but somehow I lost all my presets (a definate flukey thang).........it sounds very nice................................ANYONE OUT THERE!.......how about sharing some leslie / Vibe settings!!!

13. IRG

IRG Member

Sounds good, I don't play live, so it won't be an issue for me. Doesn't seem like anyone owns this pedal hardly, lol. Not sure why, I don't see many cons with it.