• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Vibrato Recommendation

Kevin_28

Hello everyone. I have been getting really into vibrato lately (more notably the VB-2) and I'm wondering if there are any alternatives to that pedal. I know of the behringer uv300. Is there any other pedal that can cover that area? Thanks.

MikeTz

I'd say take a look at the Malekko Vibrato, TC Electronics Shaker or the Z.VEX Instant Lo-Fi Junky. I'm pretty sure you can get the same sounds with them as the Boss VB-2.

I know this isn't actually answering your question, but I've owned two vibratos. One was the Diamond vibrato, very warm and organic. My favorite though, is the vibrato in the Voodoo Vibe. The univibe sound is great, but the vibrato is to die for.

KindaFuzzy

The malekko has a huge range and will go really seasick, the magnavibe does the subtle stuff really well.

SonicVI

Any chorus pedal with a vibrato mode, BBE Mind Bender for example, will get you reasonably close to the VB2 sound.

Vidarr

Silver Supporting Member
The two best I've played were the Diamond Vibrato (still on my board) and the Malekko Vibrato. Anything with the MN3007 chip will get you close to the VB-2. Greenhouse FX makes a good vibrato. I traded it because I needed other effects but it was good.

Trending Topics