VIBROLUX SPEAKER SWAP

Installed two Eminence 1028k 10" speakers in my Custom Vibrolux.....Startling difference. The quality of response and tone across the spectrum is a significant upgrade...FYI.....Ordered them on Amazon ...$105 per speaker..$224.00 Total..took two days to get here. Highly recommended.

garytube

Installed two Eminence 1028k 10" speakers in my Custom Vibrolux.....Startling difference. The quality of response and tone across the spectrum is a significant upgrade...FYI.....Ordered them on Amazon ...$105 per speaker..$224.00 Total..took two days to get here. Highly recommended.
Clear and snappy, yet full and warm. My favorite 10” speaker so far ( Blue frame or 1028k)

Twang_Banger

Silver Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I had those ina 68 custom vibrolux ... after a year i decided to throw money at a pair of 10in celestion golds ... they do not give the vibrolux the same character as the emis and I am switching back! The Emis are definitely the better speaker for spank and country sounds in that amp.

jzucker

Supporting Member
i just put a pair of celestion gold 10s in my 2x10 cab and paired with my BMR, it's stunning. best 2x10 sound I've ever heard

Trending Topics