1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Vid Clip..Clean Chordal stuff...h2o Chorus/Strat

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by guitarplayaman, Jan 17, 2006.

1. guitarplayaman

guitarplayaman Member

2. Ted Witcher

Ted Witcher Member

That was great, man. Did I detect a passage from "My One and Only Love"? Wish I had a tab of that to practice.

3. guitarplayaman

guitarplayaman Member

I don't think I had listened to that tune when I wrote this piece way back in 85?...but I am a huge fan of the track after Michael Brecker recorded it man that version smokes.

4. Jayson Chance

Jayson Chance Member

Cool rig & tones, dude.

J

5. guitarplayaman

guitarplayaman Member

6. Axxx

Axxx Member

7. guitarplayaman

guitarplayaman Member

Thanks. I get alot of compliments on the H2O chorus live. Specially when I run it stereo....damn good pedal and great customer service..

8. Phil M

Phil M Member

Some nice technique on display there. It sounds impossible but looks effortless in that guitar depravity clip.

On another note, I had a H2O for a little while. I thought it was a great pedal, I just don't use chorus so away it went. Great pedal to have though.

9. guitarplayaman

guitarplayaman Member

Thanks man....the depravity clip was after way too much caffeine...

I was never much of a chorus guy myself but have come to like it quite a bit for clean stuff...