Video Clips

adlibmusic

Have mercy, Harry!!!!!! The only thing better to me than listening to you play, is watching you do that thing you do. You Rock!
And I love the tone!

:dude

rh

Robo Sapien NoiseMaker
Platinum Supporting Member
Once I get my house back in order, I'll check these out. I can't wait -- you're one of my favorite blues/etc. players.

scottl

Smoking!! Nice to see you in action. Now I can be certain who not follow if our paths cross at one of the jams!

Loved the bending articulation and the laid back pocket. Just fantastic!

Scott

memphisrain

What scale(s) are you playing out of for the first 25 seconds of the third clip? I wouldn't mind adding some of those licks to my stable...

mR

TimL

Awesome.
I've only been playing less than a year and a half, I'd kill to be able to play like that someday.

mailman

Harry! What a pleasure to listen/watch you play! Found riffs in every clip that blew me away! Sweeeeeeet! Thanks for sharing your talent!;)

cigpow

Really dug what you were doing Harry. I thought I may have heard a Chris Cain lick or two in there, do you listen to him at all?

Anyway, totally awesome, keep it up man, maybe I will see you at warmdaddys sometime!

Ian

mykljpao

******* that was sweet !! There just ain't nothin' that says it like the blues. It's a gas to play all types of music but I can play / listen to that forever. Great tasty restraint with just enough touch of flash. All them notes and killer tone to boot - what more can ya ask? Thanks for posting that.

Michael

vladorg

Gold Supporting Member
Awesome tone,lines and phrasing,Harry!Keep posting great stuff like that,it's inspiring!

Vlad

Nice playing man, but I think it's against the law to play those Nashy bends and doubles on anything but a Tele. :D :dude.

Peace,
Duffy

Trending Topics