• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Video of one of my songs (i'm a hendrix fan...

daveanto21

Gold Supporting Member
I am just posting this so I can find this again later :) I will be taking a copy of your album when its out. Sh!t yeah!!!!

teanett

I am just posting this so I can find this again later :) I will be taking a copy of your album when its out. Sh!t yeah!!!!
thanks man!
apparently the record just arrived at my label's office yesterday :)
release date was oct 26 originally but we thought about moving it further back because of some technical problems with the pressing.
i will you give a shout when it's finally out and where to get it in this thread and pm you.
:beer

Last edited:

daveanto21

Gold Supporting Member
thanks man!
apparently the record just arrived at my label's office yesterday :)
release date was oct 26 originally but we thought about moving it further back because of some technical problems with the pressing.
i will you give a shout when it's finally out and where to get it in this thread and pm you.
:beer

please do. Good stuff

Trending Topics