***video***--RARE!!!! Ibanez Les Paul Lawsuit ----MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Gear Demo Videos & Sound Clips Archive' started by dakotaplaysgtar, Dec 22, 2009.

1. dakotaplaysgtar

dakotaplaysgtar Member

this is one of those "holy grail" ibanez collectors drool over, me being one of them :)

this is my personal guitar, it plays and sounds great.

it is a Ibanez 2661 from the pre lawsuit-era (no serial number and not the 2660 which is like a black beauty les paul custom, this is a sunburst top) notice the rare L5 headstock and the "custom" trust rod cover. Also has the rare 1/2 vine inlay and celtic crosses after that, i have only seen 1 other example of this guitar and it was only online, could never find another one in person

Please post comments and/or ask questions

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf0JLg0f5FA

and before anyone asks, if you are interested in trying to buy or trade it off of me write me an email or pm me before posting it on the comments section under this thread, i dont want this post to get littered with "oh i'll give you X amount of dollars" or "this thing isnt worth X dollars, its worth Y dollars" and etc. this is an Ibanez collectors dream not gibson collectors dream (you rich bastards) --j/k

the embedding isnt working :(

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  2. rickmebe

rickmebe Member

The link isn't working either. You've got an extra http:// in the URL. Embedding should work if you get the URL right. Nice playin' BTW...

3. earthmud

earthmud Supporting Member

4. dakotaplaysgtar

dakotaplaysgtar Member

i just figured out how to embed it, ""

you have to paste the embedded link inbetween the two youtube things like so.

"" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009