• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Vigier, Tyler, or Suhr best superstrat?

Which Superstrat?

• Vigier

• Tyler

• Suhr

Results are only viewable after voting.

blastastick

I am looking for a superstrat guitars, and have narrowed it down to these 3. I want a Hum, Single, Hum with a Floyd style Tremolo. Input from those who have owned, or currently own these. Ed Degenaro has played all 3 I believe, and would love his suggestions.

dankayaker

I've owned all three. Here's my take:
All three are great guitars.

Tone (Most toneful IMO)
1. Tyler
2. Suhr
3. Vigier

Build quality
1. Suhr
2. Tyler
3. Vigier

Playability (All three could probably be adjusted to play close to equal, but the flat FB radius on the Vigier is incredible)
1. Vigier
2. Tyler
3. Suhr

blastastick

I've owned all three. Here's my take:
All three are great guitars.

Tone (Most toneful IMO)
1. Tyler
2. Suhr
3. Vigier

Build quality
1. Suhr
2. Tyler
3. Vigier

Playability (All three could probably be adjusted to play close to equal, but the flat FB radius on the Vigier is incredible)
1. Vigier
2. Tyler
3. Suhr
Thanks. NOW I am really torn. Ha. I am really leaning towards Vigier, but the Tylers are so cool. Suhrs are like works of art. Ugh.

Trending Topics