• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Vintage 1964 Epiphone RIVIERA semi-hollow guitar (made by Gibson in Kalamazoo)

valcotone

Gold Supporting Member
For sale is my vintage 1964 Epiphone Riviera... these guitars were made by Gibson in the same factory as the ES-335 line. This one has been refretted and has replaced pickups (Gibson PAT#), pots, and caps.

The back of the neck has been oversprayed and there is a stinger applied to the back of the headstock covering a repair (I don't think it was a break).

It plays exceptionally well and sounds fantastic as you would imagine an early Riviera to sound.

I have many more photos and details to share with anyone serious about the instrument.

Asking just $2800 USD shipped/paypal'd.

PRICE DROP --> $2700 shipped/paypal'd

Or, $2900 shipped/ INCLUDING a separate set of chrome 1969 Mini-Humbuckers from a LP Deluxe (see photos below). A pair of these just sold on ebay for $350.

------ SOLD -----------

Thank you.

1969 Mini Humbuckers:

Last edited:

valcotone

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks Eric!

Some Riviera references:

Joel Patterson

Otis Rush

Magic Sam:

And of course, Alex Schultz:

Robben Ford:

old crow

Silver Supporting Member
I've heard it and played it. What a great sounding and playing guitar.
Very under the radar git.

valcotone

Gold Supporting Member
$100 Price Drop, and option to include a separate set of 1969 Mini Humbuckers from a LP Deluxe. (see first post above)

evaporatus

Gold Supporting Member
SRV is holding one on his Soul to Soul lp

I have a 67 Epi Riviera very similar, have had it for 20+ years.....love it!

Good luck w. The sale

Trending Topics