• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

vintage 1966 stratocaster samples?

traviswalk

In the Great State
Platinum Supporting Member
Wow, those clips sound good. But I love the Jazzmaster neck on the white tele, that's the look that EJ should have gone for when he bound his necks!

Danny.st

he has a couple of more samples there on the site, but I was looking for something more original, without all those modifications

blues junkie

I played a 61 hardtail strat & a 66 strat just last night and I gotta say I would give up my wife for either one of those guitars. The 61 was all original and it was amazing. The 66 had 58 pick-up's and electronics in it ,that 66 was a little more ruder sounding then the 61. I also played a 59 LP jr. OMG that guitar was AWSOME. :thud:thud Anyways good luck in your quest.

Trending Topics