Vintage 1966 Super Reverb off to NAMM

Discussion in 'Builder's & Retailer's Forum' started by hounddogcorp, Jan 14, 2015.

1. hounddogcorp

hounddogcorp Member

I will be sending a 1966 Fender Super Reverb to NAMM at the Eminence booth to demo our new GA10-SC64 speaker. This is newly available to the public but we have been using it for years and if you can get into NAMM, give it a try. Details below;
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alessandro-High-End-Products/117296771719789
    The amp is all serviced and is what a vintage amp is supposed to sound like.

2. Greentone

Greentone Member

Cool, I sure wish that there were some half decent demos of the Allesandro 12" around.

3. throbert

throbert Member

George serviced my '65 BFSR years ago and I've been pleased with his work. I got a set of those speakers when they first were available from George they sound great in a Super Reverb. Check it out!

4. bandmaster

bandmaster Member

I use the 10" speakers which were offered by Alessandro in the past years. They are my absolute favorite 10" speaker for Fender/ Fenderlike amps.
    If these GA10-SC64 speakers are the same speakers, one should check 'em out in Super Reverbs, Vibroverb as replacement speakers. I use them since 4+ years and love 'em.
    Great that they are now available to the public.