Vintage 1990 fusionbear

fusionbear

exquirentibus veritatem
Platinum Supporting Member
Awesome!! Good job making the bass player just a “shadow person”!
Lol, had no control over the video process. I think the guy on the cameras was really loaded on some illicit drug.... It might have been the owner of the club for all I know...

I will post the rest of that show in the next few weeks...

fusionbear

exquirentibus veritatem
Cool stuff and great playing! Sounded a bit like White Lion. Was that a Kramer guitar, and if so, which model?
Kramer Stage master. It was an awesome guitar! 24 frets, set neck, ebony board with binding. Floyd Rose trem. I changed the pickups to Ultrasonics. They were new at the time. I added the Anderson switcheroo configuration. Sounded really nice. Sold the guitar when I ran into some hard times years ago...

fusionbear

exquirentibus veritatem
Here is the next song I posted. Music by me, lyrics co-written with the singer. Just fluff, I suppose...

Daniel Travis

Great songwriting @fusionbear, but what the heck is with the camera operator? That intro part where the video shot cuts back and forth, faster and faster, should come with a seizure warning! yikes!

What amp were you using with your Kramer at this show?

saltydogg

Rock & Roll Enthusiast
Love it! Thanks for posting. What were you using for amplification, and what Boss and DOD pedals were you using? :)

fusionbear

exquirentibus veritatem
Great songwriting @fusionbear, but what the heck is with the camera operator? That intro part where the video shot cuts back and forth, faster and faster, should come with a seizure warning! yikes!

What amp were you using with your Kramer at this show?
I was using a MESA Quad preamp into a Strategy 400 power amp. Every once in a while you can see my rack behind me. I had TC2290 as my delay and controller. I had a TC1210 for modulation (which I overused lol), and a Quadraverb. I used the TC serial foot controller. I was using two full stacks in stereo and was unmic'd. I was very loud. You can see one stack behind me and a glimpse of the other one every once in a while on the other side of my rack. I used a Sennheiser wireless. Can't remember the model...

fusionbear

exquirentibus veritatem
The camera man was coked out. He was also the soundman. Very weird guy....talked a mile a minute and was fidgety whenever we talked with him...

Daniel Travis

I was using a MESA Quad preamp into a Strategy 400 power amp. Every once in a while you can see my rack behind me. I had TC2290 as my delay and controller. I had a TC1210 for modulation (which I overused lol), and a Quadraverb. I used the TC serial foot controller. I was using two full stacks in stereo and was unmic'd. I was very loud. You can see one stack behind me and a glimpse of the other one every once in a while on the other side of my rack. I used a Sennheiser wireless. Can't remember the model...

Man, I really need to get some 80's rack gear. I am so beyond impressed with the tones and build quality of my Larry, and for heavy rhythm sounds its just basically unmatched by anything I've ever heard.

But I need to work on my lead tone effects, and a 2290 seems like it would give me exactly what I want.

HOW THE F DO YOUR 80'S VIDEOS MAKE MY G.A.S. WORSE @fusionbear !?!

fusionbear

exquirentibus veritatem
Next song:

"Sun in my eyes"

A little bubblegum please....lol...

I actually really like this song...

sah5150

Great stuff, man - wish the audio quality was better! I wanted to hear the solos first and interestingly enough, they are in almost the same spot (give or take a few seconds) in each video. :) Great playing!

I had a similar video on VHS tape of one my band's shows from '85 or '86, but I've since lost it - bummer... I do have some decent recordings of the band from 24 track sessions we recorded back in the day though...

Steve

fusionbear

exquirentibus veritatem
Next installment.... The Last Chance

I muffed the vocals on this one.....doh"

Trending Topics