Vintage DOD score....analog goodness, rare loaded pedalboard circa 1979/80

Matt L

I just got back from a 2hr roadtrip with probably my best pedal score ever. Check this out-It's a loaded FACTORY DOD pedalboard/case with 6 pedals, power supply and even cables! Everything works perfectly and is in very good condition. The pedals are attached using a strange hard plastic clip system. I'm missing a few of these (if anyone has any!). Only had a few minutes to check them out. The Analog Delay sounds AMAZING. Everything else is great, too, especially the modulation effects. The case has a DOD factory sticker and part number, but the only info I've found is a picture in the 1980 catalog. There is no listing in the pricelist. Could this be a store demo? A one-off? Any help/knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

|\|\|\

680 is my favorite delay of all time. up until very recently, you used to be able to get them for ~120.

Matt L

Thanks guys....this is staying together, so no worries. To make it 35 years and not have anyone snag something is pretty amazing. I have too much respect for it to do that!

The evil flipside is that now I want to buy the rest of the First Series pedals! Doh!

Bman20

Silver Supporting Member
Sweeeeeet score OP. Always wondered about those 680 delays. How long is max delay time?

Coldacre

Thanks guys....this is staying together, so no worries. To make it 35 years and not have anyone snag something is pretty amazing. I have too much respect for it to do that!

The evil flipside is that now I want to buy the rest of the First Series pedals! Doh!
nothing wrong with that. the green 440 envelope filter would slot straight in!

.... and yes, we need a clip! just 10 seconds of each pedal would be great

Matt L

nothing wrong with that. the green 440 envelope filter would slot straight in!

.... and yes, we need a clip! just 10 seconds of each pedal would be great
That is the next one ;)......that, and the big box 690 Chorus. I need those.

Sweeeeeet score OP. Always wondered about those 680 delays. How long is max delay time?
Not much....330ms, I believe?

Ok, I'll get something here in a day or two.

Matt L

Matt L can I share your photo on the DigiTech FB page? It is too cool!
Absolutely! Please let me know if you or someone can possibly locate a few of those pedalboard clips and maybe one original grey 1/8" power supply cable. I'll get a better picture when I get a chance, so you can see them.

Turi

Wow that is cool!

Great find!
Very jealous. That's awesome man.

Treat it well.

Reactions: Ivo