Sold Vintage Grover Rotomatic 12:1 tuners (USA, nickel, NOS in orig box)

stratfish

Silver Supporting Member
New Old Stock (NOS) vintage nickel 12:1 Rotomatic tuners made in U.S.A.
The same model of tuners that the pros used in the 60's to replace Klusons on their Les Pauls. This set has never been installed! Still in the box with all mounting hardware (bushings, washers, screws) - and even has the price tag still intact! Its like these came out of a time capsule. A perfect pristine set for your collection... or to install on your #1 axe! The nickel will age naturally & quickly once put in to use.

$200........ SOLD!

2yl1snq.jpg

jpzss1.jpg

n21z5i.jpg

mjl6va.jpg

nqe3rs.jpg

rmlcv7.jpg

mi2ioz.jpg

29c5j7r.jpg

jubau1.jpg

Last edited:

MissMy59s

New Old Stock (NOS) vintage nickel 12:1 Rotomatic tuners made in U.S.A.
The same model of tuners that the pros used in the 60's to replace Klusons on their Les Pauls. This set has never been installed! Still in the box with all mounting hardware (bushings, washers, screws) - and even has the price tag still intact! Its like these came out of a time capsule. A perfect pristine set for your collection... or to install on your #1 axe! The nickel will age naturally & quickly once put in to use.

$200 OBO...

2yl1snq.jpg

jpzss1.jpg

n21z5i.jpg

mjl6va.jpg

nqe3rs.jpg

rmlcv7.jpg

mi2ioz.jpg

29c5j7r.jpg

jubau1.jpg

MissMy59s

I am definitely interested in the NOS Rotomatics. If you would ship them freight PP (doesn't have to be fast but needs to include a tracking number), I will pay your asking price. Do you have a Pay Pal account? I don't know the rules on making contact outside Gear Page's web page or if there is a private message system.

stratfish

Silver Supporting Member
PM sent... hope you get it! If not.... email at [email protected]
No rules against direct contact so we be cool!

Thanks for your interest in my Grovers! This is by far the cleanest set from the dozen sets I have owned...

Trending Topics

Top Bottom