• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Vintage Pedal Gurus. check this interesting lil guy out!

MarkWorth

Found it in a pawn shop in St Louis..

To me, it looks like a fake. Like a Shin-ei made wah that someone cut a hole in the top of and tried to pass it off as a Wah face. Pretty interesting imo.

What do you guys think?

MarkWorth

Ok, I just found this in your Vintage Effects Guide Book:

Were these italian made? Mine says 'Made in Japan' on the bottom, but i had NO IDEA that da wahs were ever in that type of casing...

I Guess mike was able to look at the circuit and see that mine is a fake..?

analogmike

Platinum Supporting Member
It's made in Japan by Shin-ei / Companion. They would slap on any name you wanted if you desired selling them in your country. Dallas-Arbiter usually had Italian made wahs that they re-badged but I guess they re-badged some Japanese ones too.

I wonder if it should have been in the Euro FX section of the book or the Japanese section?

Trending Topics