• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Vintage Univibe fans? Check out nos-tone!

Guitar432

Not affiliated in any way, but thought I'd let any other vintage Univibe enthusiasts know about this place. It's a small one-man shop that specializes in Univibes. They have several nice vintage examples for sale, and offer a great cleaning/service. I sent my vintage univibe to Zack for a cleaning and general servicing, and he had it back to me in a week, working like new and sounding better than ever! Zack seems to be a great guy, and is always willing to talk about anything and everything Univibe-related. Web address is www.nos-tone.com

Guitar432

The prices actually seem pretty reflective of what they're bring on the Bay these days...seems like $1200-$1800 is the going rate, depending on condition.
The Univibe has always been my favorite effect, and I've owned countless examples. Nice to find a guy who has the same passion for them as I do. The Gilmour/Anderson vibe is, according to Zack, one of the best he's heard, and I notice it's the earlier version with the different script...I'd love to hear it personally.

NOS Tone

Thanks for the kind words, Guitar432! If anyone has any Uni-Vibe related questions I'd be more than happy to lend my 2 cents, even if you're not currently in the market for one :)

My e-mail address is Zack@nos-tone.com

For those of you unfamiliar with NOS Tone, we offer original Uni-Vibe sales & service, plus we make a custom-modified foot controller for those that have gone missing over the years. We currently have three original UV's for sale & should be adding another early next week. We also have used UV clones and other vintage pedals in stock (Ludwig Phase II, EP-3 Echoplex for example).

Thanks!
Zack
NOS Tone - Owner

Trending Topics