Vintage Univibe fans? Check out nos-tone!

Guitar432

Not affiliated in any way, but thought I'd let any other vintage Univibe enthusiasts know about this place. It's a small one-man shop that specializes in Univibes. They have several nice vintage examples for sale, and offer a great cleaning/service. I sent my vintage univibe to Zack for a cleaning and general servicing, and he had it back to me in a week, working like new and sounding better than ever! Zack seems to be a great guy, and is always willing to talk about anything and everything Univibe-related. Web address is www.nos-tone.com

Guitar432

The prices actually seem pretty reflective of what they're bring on the Bay these days...seems like $1200-$1800 is the going rate, depending on condition.
The Univibe has always been my favorite effect, and I've owned countless examples. Nice to find a guy who has the same passion for them as I do. The Gilmour/Anderson vibe is, according to Zack, one of the best he's heard, and I notice it's the earlier version with the different script...I'd love to hear it personally.

NOS Tone

Thanks for the kind words, Guitar432! If anyone has any Uni-Vibe related questions I'd be more than happy to lend my 2 cents, even if you're not currently in the market for one :)

My e-mail address is Zack@nos-tone.com

For those of you unfamiliar with NOS Tone, we offer original Uni-Vibe sales & service, plus we make a custom-modified foot controller for those that have gone missing over the years. We currently have three original UV's for sale & should be adding another early next week. We also have used UV clones and other vintage pedals in stock (Ludwig Phase II, EP-3 Echoplex for example).

Thanks!
Zack
NOS Tone - Owner

Top Bottom