Virtual Guitar! Build your dream Axe!

I know most of you guys have seen it before but I just love messin' around on USA Custom Guitars "Virtual Guitar" feature on their website.
Here's what I came up with today:

bynt

Wow. I'll take it!!!! I've never messed with it before. I'm sure I'll kill some valuable time now that I know about it. That's sharp.

Tweedledee

Nice! I've used those virtual guitar builders to see what my MIJ Fender Strat/Tele hybrid would look like if I refinished it. It's a pretty useful tool.

Joe324

I like thinlines and silver burst can you tell :)

No other bridge works on the strat without the pickguard. but i still think it looks good :AOK

ARch

I've been writing them letters for years to no avail... maybe now someone will finally build my axe! Why does NOBODY do flesh-colored hockey headstocks?

And my real answer. I already have a beautiful blueburst S-500 w/ white and chrome hardware... wouldn't mind the black hardware version to match. Also neat to see what the matching headstock would look like.

ford

Modz
Staff member
I've been writing them letters for years to no avail... maybe now someone will finally build my axe! Why does NOBODY do flesh-colored hockey headstocks?

And my real answer. I already have a beautiful blueburst S-500 w/ white and chrome hardware... wouldn't mind the black hardware version to match. Also neat to see what the matching headstock would look like.

Your guitar making privaleges have been revoked mister! That first one hurt my brain...hahaha

qwer

How did you save the picture? i cant save the picture. I've designed my own many times, but cant save it for my viewing pleasure.

ARch

How did you save the picture? i cant save the picture. I've designed my own many times, but cant save it for my viewing pleasure.
Hit the prnt scrn button to take a snapshot of what's on your screen, then open a program like MSPaint and go to Edit -> Paste (or ctrl+v for short) to paste it into the program.

Crop it, save it, and upload it to some sort of webhost like www.imageshack.us

Joe324

Poor Mans PRS :D Prs paint job on a Telecaster. Just wear a black shirt and keeps the lights lower :)

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
Found this site too, and hmm...what do you think of this baby? May want to go with a typical Tele ashtray and saddles, but still use the bigsby...

Cymbaline

Here's a link to the main page.

http://www.nymphusa.com/tele/

Click on the "KISEKAE Virtual Guitar Modeling System" link on the left side of the page.

It's called "Kisekae", which is named after a game that Japanese girls play with paper dolls, changing the clothes and stuff. So she wrote a program to do the same with guitars.

There's Strat, Tele, Les Paul, SG, Jackson Soloist and RR, and Ibanez RG and Jem, and others.

It's a great time waster, but be careful at work because before you know it you'll have spent 3 hours creating guitars and not gotten any work done!

To save the picture, just hit ctrl+print screen. This will copy your whole screen to the clipboard. Then open Paint or another image editor, hit Edit|Paste, and crop to just the guitar image.

Trending Topics