Visual Sound Customer Support Rocks!!!!

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by sgguitarzz, Aug 3, 2006.

1. sgguitarzz

sgguitarzz Supporting Member

I wanted to give the proper recognition to Visual Sound for their great customer support. I called them recently about a missing battery cover for an H2O pedal. The guy on the phone told me to email him my address and he would send it right out no charge. Three days later I had it in my mailbox. Now I know this item is a small thing but the point is that they took care of a customer the right way and I just wanted to thank them by letting everyone on a forum like this know that in addition to great products what a great customer oriented company they are.:AOK

2. whowasthursday

whowasthursday Member

Yep, I just sent my Jekyll and Hyde to them to have the footswitches replaced.

3. sandman

sandman Member

+100000

They sent me bass boost switch replacement all the way to Serbia, no charge.

Bob, responded e-mails immediately and been really nice.

4. cyb3rvampire

cyb3rvampire Member

They're great. They fixed my old jekyll and hyde for no cost at all. I sold that one, and I've bought a new one since. I love Visual sound, I really want to get a hold of one of their new volume pedals.

5. astainback

astainback Member

I really like Visual Sound too. They have always been nice to me on the phone and through email.
    I do not have it anymore, but I sent my original H2O in to be upgraded. It came back with some scratches. It was mint when I shipped it. He denied up and down scratching it. I don't think they did.. and if they did scratch it, it wasn't on purpose. It looked like bench scrapes to me, but he said it was impossible. I was pissed about the scratches, but not pissed at Visual Sound. I still have 2 one spot adapters (the older 1000ma and the newer one..) and I have the Jekyll and Hyde (new red one) on my pedal board now.

Long live VS... I hope that produce a flanger or phaser.. any new effects would be sweet!

6. Funky Monkey

Funky Monkey Member

Or, in keeping with tradition, both in one! That'd get it onto my board.
    I had an original Route 66 that I gigged with regularly for years. I can't comment on their service because I simply never needed it. I only sold it because, at the time, I needed something that'd go even lower-gain than it could. I didn't even think that I could actually <gasp> hold on to a pedal that wasn't always going to be on my board. I should've kept it. D'oh!

7. Roodyrocker

Roodyrocker Member

I saw Visual Sound's booth at NAMM this year. Thought you might like to know they will be changing the housings and switches to their pedals this year. I took pictures of the new housings and will try to post a couple later.

8. pi22seven

pi22seven Member

My JH had some switching probs after about a year.

Called them up, they said send it in. They fixed it for free even though it was out of warranty.

Real stand up company with great support.

VS's future looks even better with RG Keen onboard.

9. supa_scoopa

supa_scoopa Member

I got one of these second hand with a bad switch and they fixed it free of charge!!! :AOK

10. Roodyrocker

Roodyrocker Member

11. derek2615

derek2615 Member

12. Terry Hayes

Terry Hayes Member

Yes; great company and great people!

Terry

13. Allthumbs56

Allthumbs56 Member

The "Long/Short" switch started causing problems awhile ago on my H20. Long out of warranty I emailed them initially to inquire if the switch might be causing the problem I was having. They immediately took ownership of the problem (I guess they had a bad batch of switches a few years ago) asked for my address and sent out a new one - no charge.

The only other company I've ever gotten the same care from was Yorkville (Traynor). Their customer support just blows me away every time.

It's a great and rare feeling when a company treats you well these days, rather than blaming you if there's a problem or ignoring you for lack of a receipt or warranty card.