Visual Sound Dual Tap Delay?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by lovesickmusic, Feb 17, 2012.

1. lovesickmusic

lovesickmusic Member

who has it, who loves it....?

I have been a big fan of their stuff....

Inquiring minds want to hear from the owners!

2. jordiesaenz

jordiesaenz Member

I played one at NAMM. Really awesome!

3. bsrguitar

bsrguitar Member

Had and sold V2. Very convenient, good features, but the delay was a little too digital to my ears. To be fair, I do prefer analog warmth (Homebrew Mimic II is my reference point currently). I ended up keeping a Diamond ML Jr. instead, it sounded a little better to my ears. I do see that VS has a v3 out now as well, so they may have made some changes. I did like their H2O pedal's delay back in the day...

4. Farbulous

Farbulous Member

I can't say that I agree that I find it digital-sounding at all. I'm kind of in honeymoon mode, but I've had it for a little while now, and the TC Nova Delay (although digital as well) will not be going back on the board. The modulation is great, repeats are very very sweet - you can warm them up or make them sound more "digital" I suppose just by changing the tone knobs. Global tap is sweet when you want to use both delays at once, and the box itself is dead quiet I find. You really can't go wrong if you want an analog delay sound with two delays and tap tempo.

5. basti

basti Member

Hi,
    I´d tested it last week. It´s a great delay. Sadly to big for my PT-Jr