Visual Sound Mystery Pedal!

NHBluesMan

they've been talking about the new H2O for awhile- makes sense that it would be the next one.

Can't wait for more details!

ufo~

Visual Sound just posted this picture on their FB. My guess would be a new H2O.

I just went to their site and a picture of the new H2O popped up. Then vanished. Now I can't get it back. :rolleyes:

Looked great though. Rectangular enclosure too.

That knob labeled chorus/vibrato has me wondering if this thing in gonna have VIBE flavors as well? And by VIBE, I mean uni-vibe/micro-vibe/deja-vibe/etc...

lucky111

Double Platinum Member
Please VS...re-house all of your V2 pedals as well as change the switches on the V3 Dual Tap Delay!!! This is the answer to those thread questions about using only one companies pedals--I could do it if they would simply go with the new aesthetics/hardware.

Love it!
luk

voorhiessa

Supporting Member
That is beautiful. Wonder if it has external tap.

My only concern will be the price. The old one was $179 new and this one has more features and a better delay (I think). I'm guessing $229.

I've actually been looking for a delay and chorus, but I need to invest in a dirt pedal first....so I may find myself getting a V2 H2O and save up for this guy one day...

Retail on the VS-XO is $252, it streets for $179.99.

I'd be this new V3 pedal will be priced very close! Visual Sound is a very blue-collar oriented company, & prides themselves on their products' value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dshobe

Rocky Mountain Way
Gold Supporting Member
Wow, that looks very nice. Will fit in on a pedalboard so much better. I always loved the H2O, but it was such an awkward fit. Can't wait to hear the demos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Kluch

After visiting their HQ's a few months back I remember seeing their updated H20 on the bench being worked on... pretty sure it's coming.... not sure when tho