1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

volume pedals before fuzz?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Tonecap, May 20, 2011.

1. Tonecap

Tonecap Member

I want to get a volume pedal but not sure how it is gonna vibe with my analogman nkt-275 fuzz. Anyone have experience with this?

One volume pedal I'm looking at is a goodrich L10k which is an active pedal and I'm guessing this is a no no being it's a buffered volume pedal. Would a passive volume pedal be any better or would I still run into problems?

2. LSchefman

LSchefman Member

I'm not sure it matters, especially with most modern fuzzes. Analogman would know, he's a member here.

3. redbeardrob

redbeardrob Member

i have a high gain nkt sunface. it doesn't really like other pedals in front of it. especially a volume, and especially buffers. no no. try it out though, you won't ruin your sunface!