• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Voodoo Lab Customer Service

Bloozman

Has anyone ever had bad luck with Voodoo Labs customer service?..I have been trying to call them for 8 days straight, and they dont answer their telephone. They havent returned E-mails either. Anyone?...Thanks Bloozman

missing_dave

hmmm.. maybe a holiday thing? might be closed still? try the email : info@voodoolab.com not that id expect it to be better than calling but cant hurt?

ive had one "service" experience with them and it was top notch...above and beyond actually?

onestop

Gold Supporting Member
I've dealt with them SEVERAL times and nothing but great experiences. I'm with missing_dave... maybe a holiday thing?

Tycho

I emailed them last year for extra attachment thingies for my Pedal Power and they sent a few up by mail within a week or so.

MoPho

Formerly tripp2k
Silver Supporting Member
Excellent experience with Voodoo Labs customer service here.

gatordoc

I emailed and called them when the switch went bad on my chorus. I had no trouble getting through and they fixed it for free with no questions asked. Very good customer service. I suspect it's a holiday thing like others have suggested.

MjCartney

Neo-Maxi Zoom Dweebie
Gold Supporting Member
Great experience here too. Had a switch go bad on my SparkleDrive & they replaced it supa-quick. Talked with them on the phone several times just getting information, always very patient and informative. Nothing but good.

Bloozman

WOW...thanks for all the thumbs up guys...I bet they were closed for the holidays as suggested...

walterw

Platinum Supporting Member
e-mailed 'em a screwball question about my PP2, got an answer the next day.

Trending Topics