• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Sold Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus - MINT

KOTR

Silver Supporting Member
For your consideration is my very gently used Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus power supply. I am the original owner of this pedal and I ordered it new from an authorized dealer. I bought this power supply in 2009 for a large pedal board project that required two power supplies. After just a couple months of use I realized the board was way overkill for me and I downsized to a smaller board that only requires one power supply. This power supply has sat unused in the box since 2010. Pedal is in mint, as new condition and functions 100% with no issues. Includes original box, sticker, all 11 original connectors, AC power cord, and user manual. Serial# 55907. Only used in my home studio. Never gigged. Hi-Res photos below.

Price is $120.00 SOLD Pay Pal’d and shipped to CONUS. If you are in Alaska or Hawaii please PM for a shipping quote. The pedal is packed and ready to ship.

No trades. Please PM or email me with any questions.

I have over 400 positive feedback on eBay under the ID tstratton1973 and many smooth transactions on various forums under the user ID KOTR.

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom