Voodoo labs pp2+ question

sa1126

Silver Supporting Member
I see lots of people running 10+ pedals on their board with only one of these. Do you just daisy chain one of the outputs? :confused:

Sorry for the noob question- the time has come to upgrade from the one-spot.

astroboy581

the pp2+ also has another power input that u can plug a one spot or a godlyke power all to power additional pedals or things that it can't power (like an EHX POG, or Whammy pedal). i do that from time to time with my smaller pedal board, but on my big board i have 2 pp2+s.
i upgraded to the pp2+ because i was getting ground loop hum with the power all ( i daisy chained another 6 power jacks to the 6 it already had. . . not a good idea!). hope that helps.

Yep, you can daisy chain. People also daisy chain from their TU-2. Have a look at the mA ratings for each PP2+ outputs and how many mAs your pedals need and you can easily daisy chain as many as you want as long as you stay within the requirements.

mcdes

Member of no importance
i daisy chain from my tu-2 but also one other output is daisy chained for my true bypass loopers too.

jb1911

Outputs 5 and 6 are 250mA where the other outputs are only 100mA. Daisy chain out of one of the higher mA outputs or both.

jdh4him

OR,
I daisy-chain 3 pedals on one of the 100mA outputs. Korg Tuner, Loop-Master A/B/Both and 1 OD pedal. They're never on at the same time...no issues.

Ibanez makes a 3-to-1 adapter that's perfect size.

Guitar Josh

Resident Curmudgeon
Gold Supporting Member
Outputs 5 and 6 are 250mA where the other outputs are only 100mA. Daisy chain out of one of the higher mA outputs or both.

It depends on what you are daisy chaining. I would see no issue with daisy chaining 4-5 OD pedals from a 100mA output.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom