1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

Voodoo Pedal Power 2 OR Carl Martin Pro Power

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by iko, May 24, 2011.

1. iko

iko Member

Hi Guys
    I'm Stuck in between Voodoo Pedal Power 2 and Carl Martin PRO Power ...
    Here in uk Voodoo £149 and Carl Martin £99 both 8 out+isolated ,voodoo has sag stuff CM hasnt got that function
    If You were me which one you would Prefer and why?
    I need Your help here :eeks
    Thanx in advance to everyone...

2. Hugo Da Rosa

Hugo Da Rosa Silver Supporting Member

It really depends on your power needs. If your pedals are high current pedals that need more than 100mA on 9v, then the CM would provide more for each pedal, along with a 350mA draw on outlet 7. The PP2+ has a courtesy outlet in the back, which is nice if you need to run adapters for pedals that absolutely require it. Also the dip switches are located underneath, which would be better if you are planning to mount this underneath a PT, as the dip switches would be unaccessible on the CM.

3. iko

iko Member

Cheers Dude
    CM Suits me well so I ordered one ;)
    PP2+ might be the best but CM Pro power really very good quality and value for money ...