• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold Vovox Link Protect A Guitar Cable, 11.5', Price Drop!

Tramp

Platinum Supporting Member
TRADED

Up for grabs is a 11.5 foot Vovox Link guitar cable, straight-straight, in mint condition. My wife gave me two of these for Christmas and I've decided to only use one. Just a few minutes of play time on this fantastic cable! Typtical retail is $129, plus $19 shipping. Selling for $TRADED shipped and Paypaled to CONUS. My rig is pretty much set, but I might be interested in a trade for a 10' EA Forte, EA Reveal or Mogami Gold cable, or for a killer small-format fuzz--plus or minus cash as appropriate.
Thanks!

Last edited:

tradrad

these can be great cables for the right person, and this guy is a standup honest cat...great price to boot!!!
glws, mate!

Tramp

Platinum Supporting Member
Thanks, Tradrad. Your kind words (and expertise in all matters cable-related) are much appreciated!

Last edited:

Trending Topics