Sold Vox AC15 C1 TV with NOS Tubes and Footswitch

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs Emporium Archive' started by Jennman47, May 25, 2015.

1. Jennman47

Jennman47 Supporting Member

The "TV" model VOX AC 15C1 was introduced in September 2014 and the maroon and cream ones are a little more rare than the blue and cream models. This amp got a big tube upgrade - 2 matched New Old Stock GE EL84 power tubes and JJ 12ax7 pre-amp tubes. When i switched these in and took out the sub-standard Chinese tubes, this amp got a whole lot better. Vox amps are hard on tubes and these will last much longer. Plus, they give you a more focused distortion and PLENTY of that famed VOX chime!

This amp also comes with optional footswitch that lets you toggle between the reverb and the AWESOME tremolo, which is a nice feature. This amp is gig-ready right now. This would also be a perfect studio/recording amp. Cosmetically near-mint...there is a little "bruise" on the amp in the front creme toward the bottom right - and a few very minor scuffs on upper left side edge.

Trades:
    2013 or newer Marshall tube combo like A DSL 40 (maybe a DSL 15) in near-mint condition. Looking for a Marshall style/Mesa Express (+ cash) combo amp

Guitars: maybe a Gibson LP Junior with a P90

I would prefer a local Michigan-area sale or trade and am wiling to travel within reason to meet someone from the Midwest area and do a direct delivery/trade. Otherwise, I will ship to the lower 48 US states only and you will pay exact shipping. The amp weighs 48 pounds. I have sold many amps and guitars in my day with no problems. Feel free to ask any questions and thanks!

$525 Paypaled plus exact shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2015
  2. playthecray

playthecray Member

Very nice amp. Good luck with your sale.

Jennman47 likes this.