• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Vox AC15 from 90's

Luca1979

What's the word on these amps?
I'm not a Vox guy so I don't know if it was a nice series or not.
The one I'm looking at is loaded with a Celestion Alnico Blue.

What's the average price?

monk

I had a -00 Vox AC-15 TBX with a single blue speaker. It was nice but the headroom was a bit limited. I´m not sure about the price. I traded a Vox AC-30 CC for it. The TBX loved pedals.

vicilux

Great amp and wish I never got rid of it. It's great for small rooms cranked. It had a 5y3 rectifier tube which really helped the tone but also some headroom sacrificed there. I had a 2x10 model which actually I liked better than the single 12 as it was a little more open and chimey. But you cannot go wrong with the blue spkr. at all.

JohnK24

Silver Supporting Member
I had one of the 1x12 TBX models from that ninties Korg era (made in england) with the Celestion Blue. I bought it mint for $650 and then had to sell it (medical bills) a few years later..I got $950 in 2003 for it. Great amp...truely heaven with a telecaster.

Scottone

I had one of these and it was a really nice amp. The used prices seem to be going up on them lately.

BTW, these really benefit from an output transformer upgrade. I upgraded mine to a Mercury Magnetics unit and was very pleased with the results.

I have one with the blue speaker.
Awesome sounding amp, for small to medium gigs, loves pedals, loves most guitars especially Tele's....and they look beautiful!!
No longer made in the UK so they will only go up in value as they already have.
I'd snap it up if the price is right. I run my master volume full and the input volume usually at around half way up.

Trending Topics