• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

VOX ac151tvl trade value?

sovtekking

hey guys, I'm trying to sell my Bad Cat Custom Shop AB50 head here locally and a guy was offering me a box ac151tvl. Any idea what the trade value would be for the ac151tvl? Does anyone know anything this amp? Or have any good videos/clips of the amp?

misa

Silver Supporting Member
I'm thinking the model number is AC15H1TVL, which is an AC15 Heritage with the oiled wood finish rather than the cream tolex.

There should be plenty of other threads on the Heritage series you can search to find info and opinions. I usually see the normal cream tolex ones pop up around the $1k mark, plus/minus a couple hundred. The oiled cabinet may give it a slight premium as it was a limited to 200, supposedly.

Last edited:

sovtekking

I'm thinking the model number is AC15H1TVL, which is an AC15 Heritage with the oiled wood finish rather than the cream tolex.

There should be plenty of other threads on the Heritage series you can search to find info and opinions. I usually see the normal cream tolex ones pop up around the $1k mark, plus/minus a couple hundred. The oiled cabinet may give it a slight premium as it was a limited to 200, supposedly.
Thanks, he's wanting to trade for my head which I was asking 1800 shipped for so I'm thinking there would about a $500 difference (at least).

Trending Topics

Top Bottom