Vox AC15c1

aleiberman

So much talk here lately about this amp. I used to own one. Help me understand why are these so talked about, and do so many people love them. What type of music are people playing on these?

Stev0Griffin

Trendsetter
Great workhorse amps. Excellent cleans, and sing when cranked. Very dependable amps, and they are incredibly versatile for being so simple.

I play classic rock with mine.

westmike

Gold Supporting Member
Just got an AC-15C1TV. Right now in the "getting to know you" phase. I've hooked up an AB/Y switch and taken a dirt pedal off the board. I'm pretty impressed for now, but still need to try it out at gig volumes. I will be playing cover tunes from a variety of artists. Very nice with my Tele-styled guitars.

AXEL276

I recently got a used AC15C1X with the blue alnico speaker. I got it for a steal, too good of a deal to pass up. I own a bunch of amps and I have to say this is one of the best sounding I have ever played but...IMO it is not to good for home use. There is no FX loop and no place to hook up an attenuator. This amp sounds GREAT cranked, but not that inspiring at home use volumes. This amp is a keeper for sure. Anyone here have any luck with it at low volume?

Trending Topics