vox bruno tb35c1 mod question

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Tyleranselmo11, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Tyleranselmo11

Tyleranselmo11 Member

So i just bought the new vox bruno 35 watt 1x12...One of thebest amps ive played in such a long time for blues/rock..I swear if your a warren haynes fan this is the amp for youFOR SURE!!!..As far as i can see theres only one problem with it and thats the footswitch..The amp has 3 switches on it..One is a macho boost which is like a mid/gain boost one is a bass boost which is obviously a bass boost and the final and maybe coolest one is a MASTER VOLUME bypass..so down to my problem the amp comes with a footswitch with a single stomp switch engaging the macho boost feature which is cool what ID LOVe and what would make the amp way way way more versitile would be a stomp switch that would engage the master volume bypass for clean rhythm sounds and when u need a heavy lead BAM hit the switch and give me the master volume...DOES NE BODY KNOW IF ITS POSSIBLE TO MOD THE AMP SO THAT WITH A CUSTOM BUILD FOOTSWITCH WITH 2 STOMP SWITCHES I COULD HAVE ONE ENGAGE THE MACHO BOOST AND THE OTHER ENGAGE THE MASTER VOLUME....I called an amp builder friend of mine and he said he would have to really look inside the amp to make that call..He said if there was enough room to move around it techinically would be possible however i dont know if it would be with this particular amp...If ne one knows what im talking about or agrees with me ne info would be MUCHHHHH appreciated!!!! P.S. If your a blues player a rock player a fusion player or a mixture of all or anything in between this amp really does RULE!!! I have prolly a dozen amps or so ranging from a 65 bandmaster,66 super reverb 65 deluxe reverb a 63 brown vibrolux,a few boutique amps rock and roll amp little bastard a mad professor cs-40 a paul reed smith original sewell and this amp really dwarfs all of them...Its a pedal killer and with a les paul you can really make this thing scream i absolutely love it I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend it and if you look around on ebay you can find the 1x12 for like 900 and the 2x12 is around $1100 which you can not beat..ITs a reliable gig worthy road worthy ne size venue worthy amp...Again my only beef is that the master volume bypass has to be switched off manually however its not a HUGE deal because regardless the amp cleans up really really well with the volume control on your guitar... had a chance to gig with it last week in a theater venue with about 1000 people there big stage and it was the first time in years that i felt comfortable playing with No pedals..No delay no Overdrive no boost..i usually use a Suhr Shiba Drive or a Okko diable pedal for my boost/overdrive not really used as gain pedals so much as i use it to just push the front of the amp for a little more sustain and girl and i also use a t-rex replica delay pedal for a little bit of a girth boost and a little delay..Great thing about that pedal is the little volume boost it gives you sorta rounds out your sound...But with this amp i didnt need ne of it...The reverb is great sounding once you dial in a good level for the volume your playing..It can be a bit finicky sometimes..A little too high and your swimming in it and too low and its not there but right in the sweet spot is great right around 11 o clock for me...Ne way lol cant stop rambling bout this amp sooooo great les paul vox bruno=Every warren haynes tone youve ever heard....Back to my original question.Is a mod possible with this amp to turn the master volume by pass switch engagable with a footswitch..?!?!?!? please help me : )

2. remocity

remocity Supporting Member

3. Godspeed64

Godspeed64 Member

Mother of punctuations!

4. Wagster

Wagster Member

5. Phloored

Phloored Member

Sounds like a cool amp

6. Tyleranselmo11

Tyleranselmo11 Member

lol sorry guys..I posted this at like 4 AM after a long night of drinking... I had just thrown a Party for my buddies 23rd birthday..so sorry if the grammar isnt up to par with your standards for an amp and guitar gear thread...lol how about you just help me with my initial question..Can I mod this amp to do what i want it to do..

7. Tyleranselmo11

Tyleranselmo11 Member

ive had it about a month and i have gigged with it a couple times.I love the thing for real..But like i said to have it switch between the master volume on/off would be sick..