• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Vox owners: Pedal favorites?

dynosoar1

AC 30 owners....what's your favorite pedal with your vox? Just picked up an AC 30 and want to hear from vox players what you like.:dude

cg

Gold Supporting Member
AC 30 owners....what's your favorite pedal with your vox? Just picked up an AC 30 and want to hear from vox players what you like.:dude
At one time I owned a Relic Tele, a Klon and an AC30. Tone does not get much better than that! Muscular, beefy, ballsy - I loved it. Not sure why I sold that gear off....

Ransome

I love my Silver China Cot50 and my Replica. For my strat and lap steel I can keep the amp clean/semi clean. Waiting on my JJ tube kit and 200lbs of tone.

Ran$ome

dave s

My dirt pedals, from left to right on your dial:

RC Boost; Hot Cake; Crunch Box; Peppermint Fuzz

AC15H1TV right up to the edge of breakup, (which is pretty loud) and they all do pretty well. Oh, and I'm playing strats.

dave

sixstring531

Silver Supporting Member
I use the FDII with an original expandora. I think it sounds pretty good. The expandora is a little thin but coupled with the FDII it makes for killer OD.

troykennedy

Most stuff has worked for me.
Keeley Rat
Keeley 808
Eternity
FUlldrive 2
Timmy
Hotcake is especially good.
Fuzz Factory

hamfist

I got a hotcake after many reports on this board that it was superb with an AC30, but it didn't work for me at all. Always seemed to be something "metallic" about it's tone that I didn't like.
My crunchBox seems to work well with anything I use it with, including the AC30. Blue boy deluxe is also excellent with my AC30.

Dendog

Barber Tone Press, Small Fry, and Nova Delay. Unbelievable with an AC15cc. Stunning, really. I have to assume it would be even better with the AC30.

Headlow

Keeley BD-2 and Fuzzhead sound really good with my AC30. I think it takes everything I throw at it really well.

jaywalker

I think they take anything frontend to be honest. Overloading the input just seems to enhance any effect and gives you more dynamics ad response to envelope effects.

The vox pedals do tend to sound best through an AC30 too.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom