Vox Re-vamping the Hand-Wired Series?

Bcduke2

I've heard rumor in different places and threads that Vox is going to be releasing a new version of the HW... Anyone got any info on this?

hacinador

I think it's logical. They made Heritage Handwireds in 2007, current Handwireds came in 2010, now is time for a new line. I hope they keep it as it is with come cosmetic changes and little tweeks in current circuit. I hope they said "No" to digital reverb, op-amp effect loop etc. :huh

I would like to have AC30 with original fawn tolex (not a fan of current one, it looks little cheap to me) with leather handles and gold grids :drool

geek-mo

Silver Supporting Member
I'll say it again, I would love the HW line to include an AC50 head with a normal and brilliant channel.

Bluesful

Silver Supporting Member
I think it's logical. They made Heritage Handwireds in 2007, current Handwireds came in 2010, now is time for a new line. I hope they keep it as it is with come cosmetic changes and little tweeks in current circuit. I hope they said "No" to digital reverb, op-amp effect loop etc. :huh

I would like to have AC30 with original fawn tolex (not a fan of current one, it looks little cheap to me) with leather handles and gold grids :drool
+1 on the leather handles and gold/brass vents. I have a current series HW AC30 and those two things are the only minor let down. Albeit that's a minor, minor criticism as I love the amp.

Trending Topics