Vox Satchurator Shipping ?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by rreiser, Jun 26, 2008.

1. rreiser

rreiser Supporting Member

Are they available ?

2. Leo27

Leo27 Member

I ordered mine at the beginning August. Still waiting. I've read the next shipment is in Mid October.

3. AndrewC

AndrewC Supporting Member

Same here - ordered it when Sweetwater said they were in stock. Now they're saying 15th October.

4. MrMunky

MrMunky Silver Supporting Member

These things are around. I found one at Guitar Center and bought it. I was really impressed to learn that it is made in Japan.

Ended up taking it back, so at least that one is out there somewhere. :)

5. RickB

RickB Member

I have one I got at GC that I am taking back as well. :)

6. amoodymule

amoodymule Member

...aww now, you 2 got me frettin' :( ...yeah, I just got back from GC and yes I picked me up one of those Saturators, and now I may not want to plug it in!

I have a gig friday and I won't use it tonight for rehersal (no real time to mess with a pedal), tomorrow I will mess with it and draw my own conclusions, but...
    ...why did you, (Mr Monkey)...and why are you, (RickB) sending yours back???

I am playing everything from classic rock to modern rock, and the setup I have is frustrating on a daily basis,[​IMG]
    Some days the BM sounds right, then it don't seem to cut thru, the OCD cuts, but then sounds too shrill for my taste, and I end up using both, blah, blah blah. I was kinda hoping the Saturator will knock a couple or one of these pedals off my board. Yes I have tried out many other pedals, trying to kick the BM off for 2 yrs now, the Monkey wins out every time :jo

I know I'm gunna have to try it out for myself, I was just wonderin :bong,
    ...oh, I do run LP's thru a Soldano HR 50 with low dirt, and the dirt pedals are for added color and/or boost depending on the song, from Skynard to Seether.

More insight please, thankyou for your time, Chuck D (no, not that Chuck D)

7. Leo27

Leo27 Member

Well, I'm still looking forward to receiving it.

8. jlagrassa

jlagrassa Supporting Member

Same here found one at GC returned it the next day, its not bad but it didnt Impress me that much I prefer my VHT's OD over any pedal!

9. GTRICH

GTRICH Member

Yes the VHT's OD rules. Not sure about Vox's high gain pedals, but the Over The Top Boost pedal is very dope into my Pittbull UL.

10. Gear Whore

Gear Whore Member

Got mine from Steves Music Store in Toronto at the end of July

11. bandofthieves™

bandofthieves™ Member

I think if The Satch pedal was $299 and had a one year waiting list so you could get $600 for it when it arrived, it would sound better..:AOK
    Bragging Rights Equal Tone Man!!