• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Vox Time Machine

wildstar

Silver Supporting Member
Uh oh. I've got that funny feeling again... could it be... GAS?

:jo

Who wants my TimeFactor?

:dude

wildstar

Silver Supporting Member
OK gentlemen. Have you watched the demo video on the Proguitar website? Setting tempo with tap, then using the delay range knob to switch from 1/4 to 1/8 to triplets? Um...

I'm getting one. :dude

thiscalltoarms

more gadgets than Batman.
Platinum Supporting Member
anyone play one of these at all yet? I think I want one for my small board.

drolling

The wah.. heck, even that hot-rodded DS-1 thingie sounded awesome in context!

Just those 3 pedals alone would make a hella'killah rig...

But I'm with ya on that delay, Keith - They've packed A TON of functionality into a simple, compact pedal with no menus to scroll thru' or MIDI implimentation.

The Eventide & TC pedals have had my trigger finger hovering over the 'buy-it-now' button more than once lately - Good thing I held off..

So, who's gonna spring for one & do a review with clips???

The wah.. heck, even that hot-rodded DS-1 thingie sounded awesome in context!

Just those 3 pedals alone would make a hella'killah rig...

But I'm with ya on that delay, Keith - They've packed A TON of functionality into a simple, compact pedal with no menus to scroll thru' or MIDI implimentation.

The Eventide & TC pedals have had my trigger finger hovering over the 'buy-it-now' button more than once lately - Good thing I held off..

So, who's gonna spring for one & do a review with clips???
Release date snuck up on me. Just purchased a 72 dlx tele and Korina V.Have to wait until next month.And then there was the purple sparkle drum kit..:rimshot
I have the Satch od.This delay looks like it could take the place of maybe 3 of my delays on the board??? I love the way it lays behind the original signal almost like outboard delay.

drolling

bandofthieves™;5627713 said:
Release date snuck up on me. Just purchased a 72 dlx tele and Korina V.Have to wait until next month.And then there was the purple sparkle drum kit..:rimshot
I have the Satch od.This delay looks like it could take the place of maybe 3 of my delays on the board??? I love the way it lays behind the original signal almost like outboard delay.
Ahhh.. telecaster's the only guitar I have TWO of; a swamp ash blackguard & a mahogany thinline- still jones'in :droolfor a '72; you talkin' WIDE-RANGE HUMBUCKERS??!?

The V, I've had since '98; a lowly Epiphone RI.. I s'pose you've got the rill thing:bow!?

DRUMS?? someone's had a very good month, here.. congratulations.

I realize you're very well covered in the wah dept., but are you the slightest bit curious about Joe's new double-inductor'd, 10dB+, *bigBAD* VOX pedal??

I realize you're very well covered in the wah dept., but are you the slightest bit curious about Joe's new double-inductor'd, 10dB+, *bigBAD* VOX pedal??
A little. But knowing Joe has been using a pair of RMC wahs for a while along with his 535 I probably have it covered;) I still like the unity gain wah thing of yesteryear. That said it would probably be a nice wah for someone else.Can ya ever have enough wahs??? Probably spen that money towards the new Fulltone vibe thingy.

drolling

bandofthieves™;5627924 said:
the new Fulltone vibe thingy.
Has Mike been able to get Magnatone vibrato into a pedal yet?? That's what I'm waiting for

******EDIT*******OOOPPPS.. you're talking about the new univibe thingie! Sorry.. I just miss that old amp so much sometimess.. clouds my thinking..

Has Mike been able to get Magnatone vibrato into a pedal yet?? That's what I'm waiting for

******EDIT*******OOOPPPS.. you're talking about the new univibe thingie! Sorry.. I just miss that old amp so much sometimess.. clouds my thinking..
If you ever run across one of these be sure and give it a shot. All Tube Vibe/Trem & Verb..

thiscalltoarms

more gadgets than Batman.
Platinum Supporting Member
bandofthieves™;5627713 said:
can you tell me about the satch OD? what its compare too? gain range? EQ?

Goo Fighters

can you tell me about the satch OD? what its compare too? gain range? EQ?
Firstly, it's not an OD, it's a distortion. I owned it for a bit, but it sounded like ass at higher than bedroom volumes. A/B'ed it with a stock MIT DS-1 and although they sounded very similar, the DS-1 actually sounded slightly better. The Tone control was a huge disappointment. Anything above 11:00 was too harsh and biting. It's not terrible, but it's just an OK pedal IMHO.

jacobhf

Silver Supporting Member
I really like the video on proguitarshop, if I wasn't loving the nova I would grab one, but who knows, this could end up on my board at some point.

donbarzini

Silver Supporting Member
Even though I'm not really a fan of Satriani, he always has some of the best delay/echo tones going on. If he was truly involved in the designing of this delay and is using it as well, it could be pretty good, Chandler-ish. However, nowadays with all the artist pedals, amps, guitars, underwear, etc., I won't hold my breath.

Trending Topics