Vox ToneLab LE users

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by fenderbender4, Jun 5, 2008.

1. fenderbender4

fenderbender4 Gold Supporting Member

I was wondering if any of you Vox Tonelab LE users have had issues with the pedal? I know you can adjust the screw underneath, but have you found that there is a little play in the pedal? Like it still moves fine, but when trying to leave it in say a middle position, it gives a little?

2. fenderbender4

Sorry for the bump, but I sort of need quick input.

3. Alter

Alter Member

mine, after using it for a lot of funky wah style playing wouldn't stay in a fixed position at all, it 'd fall flat. if you open the LE, there is a bolt you just tighten and it 's ok again.

4. fenderbender4

Can I ask exactly how you get to the hex nut?

Also, anyone else have this problem? Thanks again so much for the input and help. It's greatly appreciated.

5. fenderbender4

6. bilbal

bilbal Member

Mine did the same thing - it broke and I took it back under warranty and received a new unit. The new one worked fine the entire time I had it. I say take it back as soon as possible because if it's not broke yet, it's on it's way out soon. It can be fixed - but I would get a new one if it's still within the time that you can.

Good luck,
    bilbal

7. fenderbender4

Well I'm sort of SOL right now. What happened was I bought it from a TGP member used (w/o papers), and when I got it, I noticed the pedal was loose, but thought it was normal, knowing that it is a mass produced piece of equipment. However it turns out that I didn't need a way to go direct so I sold it on ebay. The buyer received it then complained about the pedal, so I'm just screwed. I guess buyer beware. I just hate it because it's sort of out of my own stupidity and naivety.

8. joeleric26

joeleric26 Silver Supporting Member

9. fenderbender4

Thanks for the link, that helps.

10. Robert1950

Robert1950 Member

I just got one two days ago. Right now, I'm having more fun than Homer Simpson at an All-You-Can-Eat BBQ Pork Buffet. Running it through a Roland BC30 Blues Cube for the time being. And thanks for the Tonelab.net link.