VP-Jr to expression pedal

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by rshull07, Jan 25, 2015.

  1. rshull07

    rshull07 Member

    Oct 7, 2011
    I have 3 broken ernie ball VP-jr's laying around (one is a JHS mod with a broken string) and I want to convert one of them to an expression pedal. Ive seen where you can plug a TRS cable into the VP-Jr but Im wondering if there is a different way of going about this. 2 of the pedals need new pots, could I put a linear taper pot in and somehow change the wiring? Im not really sure how expression pedals work...

Share This Page