• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

VST or AU for Kemper profiles?

Glenharris1971

Silver Supporting Member
How cool would it be if there were a VST or AU plugin that could read the Kemper profiles? Is that even possible or is it completely out of reach?

DigitalTube

Silver Supporting Member
How cool would it be if there were a VST or AU plugin that could read the Kemper profiles? Is that even possible or is it completely out of reach?
It would be nice to have, but i don't see that happening ever.. with all the available profiles already, Kemper would have nothing to gain from this.

Glenharris1971

Silver Supporting Member
I was more referring to someone other than Kemper writing this piece of software. I am completely GASSING for this KPA but I would have to sell a couple pieces of gear that I really would rather not get rid of in exchange for the Kemper which will surely not hold its value over the years. Just can't justify it, but man would I love to have one.

MaxTwang

Something like the Access TI? A hardware device that functions over USB like a VST/AU plugin?

Glenharris1971

Silver Supporting Member
That would be interesting. I wonder what's under the hood in the Kemper? Is it more powerful than today's laptops? It would seem that a good laptop would have enough power to translate/emulate like the Kemper.

Glenharris1971

Silver Supporting Member
Kemper stated in an interview that there are no plans of doing it.
I'm sure they aren't being that their expensive hardware is selling so well and receiving rave reviews. Just wish there were a comparable software product for those of us that can't spend $1800.

Trending Topics