• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

VVR in a 5e3 Deluxe?

SatelliteAmps

There are a lot of people offering out this type of device. They are easy to install, if you have basic electronics experience (soldering, draining caps, etc). Sound wise they are ok. Nothing ever sounds like an amp pushing a lot of air, but they are great if you don't have that oppertunity.

UR12

Just curious...which do you think would be better soundwise; an Airbrake attenuator or a VVR circuit
That would really depend on who you ask. I just ran across a guy today that likes using both at the same time. If your interested in the VVR you can also get a lot of info on 18watt.com and sewatt.com and the ampgarage. Just search for VVR. I posted the original VVR circuit almost 2 years ago and it has literally been installed in 100s if not thousands of amps across the planet. We just got our webpage up and don't have a lot of info out there yet but you can check us out at Hallamplification.com You can also email me there for more info.

Dana Hall
www.hallamplification.com

tedm

Anyone selling kits that are easy to drop into a cathode 5E3, keeping the knob in the back?

Trending Topics