• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Wah before or after phaser or vibe?

charmboy

I like having my wah first in line... The only exception for me is, sometimes I put my octron before in case I use both together. This way the octaves track better and the wah is more pronounced. Definitely like it before my vibe/phase effects though.

Cpt. Picard

I like having my wah first in line... The only exception for me is, sometimes I put my octron before in case I use both together. This way the octaves track better and the wah is more pronounced. Definitely like it before my vibe/phase effects though.
I keep wah first for the exact same reason, for the opposite effect...
I generally like to keep the wah less pronounced, more of a diffuse sound.

charmboy

I keep wah first for the exact same reason, for the opposite effect...
I generally like to keep the wah less pronounced, more of a diffuse sound.
That's definitely the case with the wah before my fuzz or other dirt, and I've been living happily for the past few weeks with my wah before the octron too. I recently got a pedaltrain and the layout just works much better that way so I decided to give it a try and haven't really missed having the octron first, so I think it'll stay that way.

Trending Topics