• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Wah pedal freaking out my fuzzes

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
I dont remember it doing this before, but all my fuzzes now hake huge noise when the wah is engaged. The worst is my byoc triangle muff and the least affected is my Sunface. Doesn't bother my germanium booster.

thesjkexperienc

^^^ I made this guitar^^^
I forgot to mention that I have a Teese WOF with a fuzz friendly circuit. I have run them all on batteries, so all I can think of it I am still getting some interference from my PP2. But, I know it wasnt doing this a few weeks ago.

aziltz

its got something to do with the input buffer of the fuzz, if it has one. youtube the mxr 108 fuzz, someone does a great demo of with/without buffer and wah...

Trending Topics