Wah Probe and Briton II Clip

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by anyone, Jul 11, 2006.

1. anyone

anyone Member

Hey guys,

Here's a vid clip of a Wah Probe into a Briton II.
    It won't take long for you (or your kid, wife, cat, dog, or fish...pet rock?) to figure out that I'm not an endorser...
    (if either of the respective designers want the clip pulled, just pm me...).

I'm just really stoked on this amp's tones and dynamics and want to share...

Please forgive the clams; living so close to Pismo, it's inevitable that at least 20 or so sneak in there... yeah, that's it!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8355883794600247404

2. Norse

Norse Member

Sweet tones there mister!

3. ChasR

ChasR Member

Grindy, Meaty, with a touch of sweet....Nice...:RoCkIn

4. anyone

anyone Member

Thanks! Sounded sweeter when you were playing it though!

5. anyone

anyone Member

Hey thanks! That's totally what I was after!

6. ChasR

ChasR Member

Cheers matie! I dig your sound...love to listen to more sound clips if you have any.

7. anyone

anyone Member

Hey Seryph,

Thanks again! I dig your sig. I thought it'd be cool to do a thread with movie lines, replacing a single word to make them apply to music. I wanted to use the quote in your sig and replace 'spoon' with 'box'... but I digress...

I did post another vid clip of the BritonII, but with a strat: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=153130

And then I posted some goofy stuff on soundclick.com, mostly over BT's with a POD: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=499287
    The only one I'm not embarrassed to share is the "slow jam..." one at the top... I just haven't gotten around to deleting the others... I should really try doing some more fluid takes, but... well...

8. ChasR

ChasR Member

9. anyone

anyone Member

Wow! That's got to be the most... ambitious soundclick page I've ever seen! The guy's got some serious thump/chunk tone going on there. Kind of cool that we both used the same BT for our top tunes. (I think we even had some of the same ideas going on...) Thanks for the link. How'd you find that guy?

10. ChasR

ChasR Member

Yeah, I am in search of my own blues sound so I surf "Soundclick" just to get some ideas on sound, playing style, etc. Believe me it's gonna take me a while but I will get there.:cool:

Cheers!