• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Wait time for Bearfoot HBOD?

MrSoGood

When the Honey Bee first came out I saw a wait time listed of around 2 weeks, but it is not listed anymore on the website. Is there still a wait time on these direct, or does Donner have stock built up?

Also, I'm really looking for a good low gainer, but I mainly play Fender style guitars with single coils. Would you recommend the Honey Beest instead?

Abandoned

Tweed Tube Tone Purist
Thanks, I think I'm gonna have to order one.
You totally should. It's truly amazing and lives up robots reputation.
I'd there's a "Sunny Bee" finish one still available in the custom shop - you should get that one, it's amazing.
You could also consider a Beest if you want higher gain. The 4knob seems pretty versatile.

cbpickin

Tweed Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
It has turned into my #1 overdrive over the past few months, especially when paired with the MP Forest Green comp (PCB version).

Blues Wail

The HBOD is at least for me not even a pedal per se. It is an instrument to enhance what is there to a very large degree. I NEED one!!:p

james russell

Gold Supporting Member
Mine is a Sunny Bee and it always goes in front of my original version Forest Green Comp. What a combination! Abandoned, your posts were the ones that pushed me over the edge on the Honey/Sunny Bee. Thanks a bunch! I knew in the first minute of playing it that it was a perfect fit for my playing style, ears, and tone taste.

Abandoned

Tweed Tube Tone Purist
Mine is a Sunny Bee and it always goes in front of my original version Forest Green Comp. What a combination! Abandoned, your posts were the ones that pushed me over the edge on the Honey/Sunny Bee. Thanks a bunch! I knew in the first minute of playing it that it was a perfect fit for my playing style, ears, and tone taste.
I'm so glad it worked for you and that I didn't lead you astray. :)
Yeah I REALLY like that pedal, and that finish... Finally an OD pedals that looks as good as it sounds. :)

Hulakatt

Gold Supporting Member
Ya know, it's amazing how long of a wait time 3 days for shipping can be when you're waiting on a honey bee.

Trending Topics