Wait time on Atomic CLR wedge?

Discussion in 'Digital & Modeling Gear' started by KelsterVonShredster, Mar 29, 2015.

1. KelsterVonShredster

KelsterVonShredster Supporting Member

Hi y'all, I'm wondering if anybody has any idea roughly how long the wait time is to get an active (non neo) Atomic CLR wedge? I put my name in yesterday for one.

Thanks

2. KelsterVonShredster

3. clintmartin

clintmartin Member

I heard it would be a few weeks. I thought about getting the cab, but I found a good deal on ebay...so I bought it.

4. GM Arts

GM Arts Member

Coming up to 8 months for me, still no idea when/if I can get one Down Under. You should do better in Canada.

5. C-4

C-4 Member

Here for now, Europe when I die. Am I dead yet?
    If you are looking for, and waiting on an Atomic CLR, what are you using in the meantime?

6. KelsterVonShredster

thanks for the replies. To answer, well I'm not gigging with it, for now I'm using a pair of Yamaha 8 inch monitors and they are FANTASTIC ......I just want the CLR wedge too.

7. clintmartin

clintmartin Member

Mine came in...and I'm very happy with it. I've wanted one for so long. Now I need to build a custom amp stand or buy a speaker stand. So far it's on the ground in tilt mode. I'm thrilled to have it with my Amplifire!

8. KelsterVonShredster

how long though from time you put your name on waiting list to delivery? Why don't they at least let us know when to expect it???? I'm considering purchasing something else if I don't get a response.

9. clintmartin

clintmartin Member

I bought mine used on ebay. As I said before, I was lead to believe it would be a few weeks before they are back in stock. The powered cab is in stock. I almost bought that. They sound exactly the same.

10. wcfields

wcfields Member

I would look at XiTone. Mic Farlow is awesome to deal with and extremely responsive.....

11. BluesMan75

BluesMan75 Supporting Member

I pir my name on the Active CLR wedge about 2 months ago and eas able to order within a week. I know that wasn't your question, but just sayn...

12. 6stringscott

6stringscott Member

I signed up about a month ago for the Active CLR Wedge Neo Version (to save weight) - can't be sure exactly when because they don't send a confirmation email (how hard is that?). I understand there may be sourcing issues for the material, but there should be some sort of indicator on the website with expected lead-time or simply "we don't know when we can get it." Haven't heard a peep, so starting to look for alternatives now.

13. Atomic Amps

Atomic Amps Member

Getting more stock here in the US this week. We'll start filling the ferrite orders first and the NEOs will following a week or so later.

Lawless33 likes this.
  14. Lawless33

Lawless33 Member

Cannot wait! Thanks for the updates and great customer service, Tom!

Wes

15. KelsterVonShredster

Well, hopefully I have not been blacklisted beause of this thread...I'm still very much interested in purchasing one. I finally got to hear a powered CLR wedge with a Kemper for the first time ever yesterday and was very impressed with what I heard. My Axe FX II also sounded amazing through it. Let's go Atomic !!!!

16. timowens316

timowens316 Member

Any update on this? I'm on the wait list for the powered wedge NEO.