FS Walter Woods BluLight Ultra HiPwr Bass Amp, Mooradian, RackEars $2100 OR MAKE AN OFFER!

Discussion in 'Bass Gear Emporium' started by macteacher, Nov 13, 2017.

1. macteacher

macteacher Supporting Member

Family needs are leading me to a big sell off including my beloved Walter Woods Ultra Blue Light 1200w two channel Amp.

I sent this amp to Walter for cleaning and inspection back in 2009 and it's sat in my home since with little use as I embarked on a new career.

Walter said that it worked as well as when he built it in 1998, but was kind enough to give it a thorough cleaning anyway.

As an added bonus, I have the official rack ears for the Electracoustic Bass Amp that I bought from Walter.

These are rare and Walter had to check that he still had them when I asked.

The rack ears are unused as I never got around to mounting them since the amp never left my house.

I also have the desirable Mooradian carrying bag and shoulder strap made especially for the Electracoustic Bass Amp.

I've never seen all these elements for sale all together so I might get more on ebay, but I'd rather see it go to a local player where it will get played.

I dreamed about owning this amp when I was younger and it's been a pleasure to finally own it, but family first.

$2100 OR MAKE AN OFFER!

pics here:

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/msg/d/walter-woods-blulight-ultra/6369719357.html

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017 at 11:52 AM
  2. jazzwannabe

jazzwannabe Supporting Member

No pics in the link.

3. macteacher

macteacher Supporting Member