Wampler Belle Overdrive

SubApathy

Platinum Supporting Member
Wampler has released the Belle (Nobles ODR-1 based). It's a mini pedal with a cool little clipping button, which is pretty cool.
Wampler has a mini Plexi Drive pedal coming down the line as well...but this Belle sounds pretty great.

Bucksears

Gold Supporting Member
I have to say, if I was going to spring for (just) a Nobels ODR-1 type, this would be it. Bass control is a must, for me, on this circuit.
I totally forgot, though, that half of the Paisley Deluxe is the Underdog Overdrive; the full EQ on that side is a big plus.

I'll be interested to see what features that Mini Plexi brings.

brian_ward

This sounds pretty great. I wish they would consolidate their drive selection a little bit. It’s quite vast!

Kudos to Wampler for thinking about us Europeans by getting these to a local dealer. Shipping and customs can be such a hassle these days.

The sweetwater demo didn't sound very good, tbh, though they typically don't (sorry!).
I have bought pedals based on good sounding demos, only to find out that once I plugged them in they sounded like the Sweetwater demo. o_O

jim lavender

I've been looking for another Nobels type drive to compare with my Rockett Chicken Soup. Would love to try the Nordland but it's a little pricey for me. This might be the ticket.

Teleman76

Tubes-a-glowin
Silver Supporting Member
Had to order one because that’s what I do. Buy every ODR-1 clone and variant. This looks awfully similar to the Wampler Claymore, which is the tribute Brian did for our buddy Alex Clay.

Bill Lumberg

I Drink and I Know Things.
Gold Supporting Member
I hope that it's the same circuit as the Underdog Overdrive. I loved that pedal and regret selling it.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom